14 October 2012

Welcome to the wild hacker view.

Greetings to all of you out in the the inter-blags!
Welcome to my new project and idea blog!

I'm sure some of you are wondering what this is all about, well let me explain. First I chose the title based on the two ideas. First I tend to spend my time more in the wilds of Northwest US more then in the city, and I'm always trying to make technology work for me out in the wilds. Second I wanted to make a blog about hacking in real life, not just hacking for hacking sake. You know the kind of projects I'm talking about, the Augmented reality Doom backpack computer system with VR helmet and 3 years dumped into it just to play Augmented reality Doom...
This blog is all about projects I(and I hope you) can use daily  and may make your life a little better because of it.

So you know why, now the question is what! The projects will be focused mostly around green tech. Using solar and wind to power devices, automated sustainable farming and gardening systems, reusing scraped electronics and doing it all the cheep! (Because none of us have much in the way of money.)

So are we ready, here we GO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment